The Structural Biology Grid computing group, (SBGrid) provides comprehensive consulting and computing services to all CMCD members and offers software support to more then fifty laboratories across the country. For more information please visit the SBGrid website: www.SBGrid.org or contact Piotr Sliz directly.
SBGrid Newsletters: http://sbgrid.org/news/newsletters
- The 500 MHz spectrometer with Varian Unity Inova console is equipped with three radio frequency channels, pulse field gradients and a room temperature 5mm HCN probe. Division of Hemostasis and Thrombosis, BIDMC. $5/hr; contact Natalia Beglova.
- Your APS User Access must be current. Please complete the APS Central Registration as needed.
- Complete the CMCD time request form. This must be completed for each participant.
- Two weeks before the trip dial-in to CMCD time allocation phone conference. Dial-in number will be posted on the mailing list.
- Once your time is allocated please complete the APS GUP CAT Members proposal as soon as possible. If you already have a proposal in the database there is NO need to resubmit another. After you login to the system you must use the CAT MEMBERS section.
- Once your time is allocated please complete the ESAF form ESAF. Please make sure to include descriptive protein name and source of expression for each sample.
- Make travel arrangements. Accommodation should be booked in the APS Guesthouse.
- Ship your dewar to K. Rajashankar. Harvard Consortium, NE-CAT, Building 436. 9700 South Cass Avenue. Argonne, IL 60439
|DFCI||MJE||Rigaku||Osmic Blue||Mar300||Siemens LT2||1|
|DFCI||MJE||Rigaku||JDG Focus||Mar300||Siemens LT2||1|
Please visit our resource booking page for more info.
Solis Master 5000, large 10.5 ounce hopper, 1250W. Location SGM, first floor. Consumables on cost sharing basis.