Thursday, July 26th, 2012
American Academy of Arts and Sciences
Norton’s Woods, 136 Irving Street, Cambridge, MA
Please contact Karen Lee for more info.
Tea, coffee, soft drinks, fruit and cookies will be served
Posters strongly encouraged (40” x 60” boards available)
Complete registration using our online registration form.
- 9:00 - 9:30AM: Continental breakfast
- 9:30 - 10:45AM: Morning Speakers:
- Hao Wu, Joseph Loparo and Michael Eck
- 10:45 - 12:15PM: First poster session.
- 12:15 - 1:30PM: Lunch
- 1:45 - 3:00PM: Afternoon Speakers:
- Rachelle Gaudet, Wesley Wong and Piotr Sliz
- 3:00 - 4:30PM: Second poster session.
- 4:30 - 5:30PM: Frank Murphy will present A demo of remote x-ray crystallography data collection
- Fee: $95 academic / $125 corporate
- Harvard registrants may use a 33-digit account code
- Please make checks payable to Harvard University and mail to: Karen Lee, Harvard Medical School, 250 Longwood Ave, Rm SGM-130, Boston MA 02115.
- This event is supported by the Center for Molecular and Cellular Dynamics